A Spooktacular Creepy Halloween Half Term at Paradise Park
Looking for kids Halloween fun in Cornwall? Paradise Park’s Spooktacular Creepy Halloween HalfTermis the perfect place to bring the kids for a fun-filled spooky adventure and wonderful wildlife!
- Special appearances by Mark’s Ark with creepy crawly wildlife encounters! See website for dates and times.
- Learn some eerie fascinating facts on the Halloween Pumpkin Trail about scorpion eating birds, silent but deadly nocturnal hunters and much more, and claim your treat!
- Will you survive the Jungle Express Train on its journey through the jungle tunnel (small extra charge and weather permitting).
- Daily Humboldt’s Penguins and Asian Short-clawed Otters feeding times.
- Look out for spooky dinosaurs and skeletons lurking around the Park.
- Free flying bird flights with parrots and owls (weather permitting).
- Spot the extraordinary Pesquet’s Parrot also known as Dracula parrot and look out for some wonderful Halloween inspired enrichment food for the birds and animals.
- Let your little monsters burn off some Halloween excitement in the JungleBarn Indoor Play Centre (please book ‘Park & JungleBarn’ tickets with a play session time).
- We dare you to get in to the spirit of things and come in fancy dress. Post us your Halloween Fancy Dress photos or Halloween selfies taken at Paradise Park, and we will share some on our Social Media pages!
- Tasty delights in the Otter Pool Café.
For all the latest daily events information please visit https://paradisepark.org.uk/events-and-news/daily-events-quizzes/
We have free Parking and don’t forget great value ‘Return Tickets’ if one day is not enough.
Please use Sat Nav TR27 4HY.