A Spooktacular Creepy Halloween Half Term at Paradise Park
The perfect place to take the kids for a fun-filled adventure and wonderful wildlife!
- DISCOUNT – Use code SPOOKY online at the checkout and save £2.00 off per person during Half Term. Cannot be used with any other offer. BOOK HERE.
- Special appearances by Mark’s Ark with creepy crawly wildlife encounters! 10am to 12:30pm on the 23, 25, 28 and 29 October.
- Learn some eerie fascinating facts on the Pumpkin Trail and claim your treat!
- Look out for the Halloween themed twinkly lights in the Jungle Express Train tunnel (small extra charge and weather permitting).
- Enjoy daily morning and afternoon Humboldt’s Penguins feeding times.
- Spot the scary dinosaurs and skeletons lurking around the Park.
- Spot the extraordinary Pesquet’s Parrot also known as Dracula parrot and look out for some wonderful Halloween inspired enrichment food for the birds and animals!
- Let your little monsters burn off some Halloween excitement in the JungleBarn Indoor Play Centre. Awesome giant slides, suspended rope bridge, fireman’s pole, spinning discs, multi-level soft play with lots of climbing and sliding, plus a toddler’s zone with ball fountain. To include the JungleBarn in your visit please book ‘Park & JungleBarn’ tickets with a play session time.
- Enjoy some wickedly tasty delights in the Otter Pool Café.
There are great value Return Tickets available to buy before you leave for just £4.95 per person and valid for another visit at Christmas or before 26th March 2023.
Free parking. Infoline 01736 751020. Trelissick Road, Hayle, Cornwall. Use Sat Nav TR27 4HY