The Easter Golden Egg Challenge at Paradise Park
From 1 to 16 April 2023.
Paradise Park celebrates 50 years in 2023! The Reynolds family’s award-winning sanctuary is set in exotic gardens with over 1,200 stunning birds to meet – spectacular parrots, penguins, flamingos, Cornish choughs, golden and bald eagles, toucans plus rare red pandas, red squirrels, and cute harvest mice. Meet mini donkeys, pygmy goats, sheep, rabbits and guinea pigs in the Fun Farm – all adorable family favourites.
- Have a cracking time on the Easter Golden Egg Challenge around Paradise Park, and when you have completed the quiz, you can claim your yummy chocolate reward!
- The huge indoor JungleBarn play centre is fabulous fun whatever the weather. With giant slides, challenging soft play and toddlers’ zone it’s great fun for all the family. Please book the ‘Park & JungleBarn’ tickets to include this in your visit.
- The colony of Humboldt’s penguins will be fed twice a day and include a Keeper talk at 10.45am and 3.20pm.
- Arriving soon and hopefully in time for the Easter holidays, two very cute little Asian Short-clawed Otters will be fed in their pool at 10.30am and 4.30pm.
- At 12 noon enjoy the ‘Eagles of Paradise Display’ and see birds of prey fly free near the Fun Farm.
- At the 1.30pm ‘Flight of the Rainbows’ experience, you can buy some nectar and help feed these wonderful little Lorikeet parrots, in their walk-through aviary in the walled garden.
- The Free Flying Bird Show at 3.30pm includes Amazon parrots, choughs and other birds, flying free on the stage and across the picnic lawn.
- Help feed the cute Pygmy goats and Ouessant sheep down on the Fun Farm. Each day there are 150 little bags of ‘Goat and Sheep Food’ which are 50p and available on entry.
- On good weather days Zebedee, the Jungle Express Train, will be out for a spin! For more information, please click here. There is a small extra charge.
Treat yourself to homemade delights from the Paradise Café menu with plenty of picnic tables and benches throughout the Park. Plus snack bar inside the JungleBarn.
A leader in conservation and home to Operation Chough and the World Parrot Trust and a wonderful and worthwhile day out.
If one day is not enough, then great value Return Tickets are available. Click here for more information.